Early Bird Booking Details
An ‘Early Bird’ discount and priority booking period is set up for all of the Friends’ productions and may be used by Patrons, Friends and Supporters. This booking period depends on the production and on the time of year, but will normally last for about two months and typically ceases some 2 to 4 months before the date of the production, after which tickets go on general sale at the Ilkley Visitor Information Centre (VIC). Precise details relevant to each specific production will be notified to Patrons, Friends and Supporters and will be available on the website. Please note that you may apply for tickets as soon as ticketing details become available. Applications received before the start of the ‘Early Bird’ period will be held in date order of receipt until booking opens and will then be processed with the following order of priority:
- Patrons applications.
- Members applications.
- Supporters applications.
All subsequent applications will be processed in order of receipt.
Please follow this booking procedure:
1. If you are a Friend of the KH&WG, you may have up to 2 tickets per membership at the discounted price and as many tickets as you wish at the full ticket price. If you are a Patron or Supporter, you may have as many tickets as you wish but only at the full ticket price.
2. If you prefer to book by email, please send either (a) a completed electronic version of the Application Form or (b) an email including all the information required on the Application Form to email@example.com. We will ring you back so that you can choose your seats and you will be asked to send** your remittance together with a stamped addressed envelope for the return of your tickets.
3. If you prefer to book by post, please send** us your calculated remittance, completed application form and SAE. We will ring you back so that you can choose your seats and will resolve any payment discrepancy if we are unable to meet your specific booking request.
4. **Please send your remittance, application form and SAE to:
Friends of KH&WG
c/o 23 Clifton Road
ILKLEY, West Yorkshire
Cheques should be payable to ‘Friends of the King’s Hall and Winter Garden’.
5. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for a response to your email or postal application, although it would normally be much quicker than this.
Kings Hall seating plan